Monday, September 27, 2004

Stupid cough

For like a week now I've felt like I had something in my throat. That's no fun. Even coughing doesn't get rid of it. And now I can't stop coughing.

Just finished reading The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison. Disturbing and beautiful. That woman's writing still amazes me. I've only read two of her books, but there's a reason she's won the Pulitzer and the Nobel prize for lit. Amazing.

Now I should be reading other stuff. I have to do a presentation on Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison next week. Should be interesting, but I don't know what to say (and I don't know if I'll finish it in time). Also, I'm going to be observed on Wednesday for my English class. I'm a little intimidated, but lately discussion has been going well. So hopefully it will continue to go well. Ah graduate school. So many hoops to jump through, so little time.

No comments: