Thursday, February 03, 2005

i guess this guy has a pretty good blog

So, if you're not already reading it, be sure to check out The Sports Guys Super Bowl Blog. I have to admit, I haven't been as faithful a Sports Guy reader as I used to be. Part of that is a lack of time, part of that is being turned off by the awful awful cartoon he added (I've mentioned this before to my brother, but is that high, girlish voice really his? Say it ain't so!), and part of it is that I'm just not enough of a die-hard football fan to want to read stats and picks every week.

But his blogs (and other culturally-focused writings) are pretty funny. And this is no exception. He does do a lot of ranting about how crappy Jacksonville is, but that's just part of the fun. Also, Shawn, be warned that he is a vehement Patriots fan, and though he tries to temper it, he can get a little cocky. But it's pretty good times. The guy still makes me laugh.

No comments: