Monday, June 20, 2005

smells

At the store today we bought a new Glade oil scent for our front room. It's lilac or lily or something like that, but when we actually opened it the smell is actually much more like, I don't know, cologne or something. It's all right, but it's plugged in right near the computer, so I hope it doesn't suffocate me or anything. If I mysteriously stop typing mid-sentence, you'll know I've been choked to death by musk or something.

I was talking with one of my friends the other day about how funny Get Fuzzy is, and today he brought me all his Get Fuzzy collections. I dig it. I have to admit that there are only about five or six comics I still enjoy: Get Fuzzy, Fox Trot, and Boondocks are at the top of that list. If you haven't read them, check them out.

OK, it's like 9:30 and time for dinner. It's been a long day.

No comments: