Thursday, May 25, 2006

Post Title? What Post Title?

How about that "Lost" season finale yesterday? Pretty exciting stuff, if you ask me. I don't get all the people online who complain about no questions being answered. Just because more questions were raised doesn't mean they didn't answer some at the same time--after all, cliff hangers are a usual part of the season-ender-formula. The only quality exception I can think of where seasons end with questions being answered is "Veronica Mars," and even then they always leave a cliff hanger. I was thoroughly pleased with "Lost" and can't wait for next season. The only question is, what will I do all summer? Any tv shows on DVD to recommend? I've finished all Whedon-related tv viewing, but I'm considering starting "Boston Legal" and "Six Feet Under." And I'd like to see "Freaks and Geeks" but it's only like half a season long, so that won't take too long.

Other than that, all I have to report right now is that I finally got my review up for Dean Koontz's Velocity over on the Bookshelf. Check it out and leave a comment. And don't be afraid to recommend a book! I'm always in search of new reading materials.

No comments: