Friday, August 22, 2008

Time Out for Rain Delay

So while Fay has been mucking about in Northern Florida (and spreading her tentacles into South Georgia) and while school has been getting under way, the blog has fallen by the wayside. Not to fret, faithful readers. I'll be back in the groove of things soon, and then I'll get back to multi-tasking the way you full-time job people do all year round. Right now, I'm just like, "Man, a full time job is tiring!" I guess that's what the summer does. At any rate, I'll be back soon with wonderful stories of student wit and teacher folly. And there is still that Indy Part 3 post to do. Ah well, the to-do list always changes but never gets shorter. Such is life.

Oh, and one more thing. Just a reminder again that I'm posting book reviews to The Bookshelf (see right, if it's not on your RSS reader). Feel free to stop by and leave a comment or suggest a book. Right now my reviews are very lonely.

No comments: