Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm So-oo-oo Tired

That's a Beatle's song, you know. The White Album. Ever heard of it? Check it out. John knew a little something about needing to be in bed.

4 a.m. wakeup call this morning for a stake temple trip. It was a nice bonding experience and all, but I don't think I'll be doing that again. We were in the part of the bus where the AC wasn't working, there were several LOUD TALKERS and interesting old folks smells and an insistance on playing church dvds on the way down.

Still, it was worthwhile. I read a book (anybody reading my bookshelf reviews?), watched part of a movie, did a little (very little) bit of sleeping. . . . And it was great to see Amelia's college roommate Emily for lunch at P.F. Chang's. So tasty! So the trip wasn't all bad. I'm just exhausted today.

One other thing I'm soo-oo-oo tired about? Campaign commercials. I'm so over them. In fact, for the most part I'm ready for the whole election season to be over. Two years of campaigning by the two major players is just a bit too much.

By the way (and on an unrelated note), I'm loving the blog updates widget that blogger has now. Keeps things organized but without a list of a million sprawling down the page. If you're a reader of the blog and a friend and you want your blog on the widget, just say the word! I know I don't have everyone on there.

No comments: