Monday, September 08, 2008

What Would Alex P. Keaton Do?

I'm pretty sure I saw Tina Yothers at the gym today. Maybe not, because why would she be in southeast Georgia at the YWCA? But it was what I imagine Tina Yothers at the Y would look like, if that counts. Apparently that feathery curly stringy blonde hair is still hip here.

Getting back to the gym regularly since school started is kind of terrible. I never want to go at the end of the day, and I'm not getting up earlier than 6 am to work out before school. It's a conundrum.

On the other hand, I'm liking this school year so far. My honors class is fun (we'll see how the first test goes), my sophomores are solid, and my seniors keep me on my toes.

Now I just have to figure out how to set up my retirement account, and I'll be good to go.

(PS - If you're thinking this post died after the Tina Yothers joke, you're right.)

No comments: