Sunday, December 28, 2008

Agree with the Truth!

Thanks to Beth/Tim and my parents for coming to visit us over Christmas. We had a great time, and I hope you guys did too.

My parents taught me an important principle that they teach in their marriage and family class, which is that during arguments it's important to agree with the truth. Amelia and I decided that we needed to put that into command form, and whoever says it first wins the argument. We'll see how that works out for us.

It also reminded me of this website, which I found while searching for someplace to buy "ninja gear" and a "full tang." (I'm really not sure what that is.) Also, it begs the question, what is a true sword? And what is a false sword? And how do you know the difference?

I'm guessing it has something to do with whether or not the sword makes people bleed. Agree with that, why don't you!

No comments: