Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Major Slayage

I've got to admit I have found a new love in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That show is suprisingly funny! The Wife and I have gotten hooked in the last couple of weeks. It's one of the few shows where I look forward to watching a new episode each night. We're only part way through Season 2 now, but it's pretty dang entertaining. The writing is clever, the characters are engaging, they are willing to kill off key characters, so you never know what's happening . . . it's just fun. I know I'm jumping on this bandwagon a little late--after all, both the show and the spin-off have already been cancelled, but it's worth checking out the DVDs for. (Buffy, Monk, Alias, Futurama, 24, and The Office are the best shows I've found to watch lately. But I'm willing to take other suggestions also.)

And in case you were wondering, yes, I did make my goal today in terms of Invisible Man pages. The only other thing I'm really worrying about now is being observed in my class tomorrow. I think I teach well, but of course I'm still nervous. Wish me luck!

No comments: