Saturday, December 18, 2004

Semester's End

Well, the semester is finally over! I turned in my last paper on Thursday (I think it turned out better than expected, but it's still pretty average overall) and returned my students' papers that same day. Grades are starting to come in . . . so far, so good! I've been pretty suprised, actually, though so far I've only gotten a grade from one "real" class. I don't count the other two, because I don't know how I could fail them even if I tried. Anyway, that's a little confidence booster, which is nice.

No sooner had I finished this stuff, though, that my old job e-mailed me to see if I wanted some work between semesters. It's good, because it's money, and that's always a good thing. And it's also something to do, because even on Friday--the first day of vacation!--I thought "Man, I'm kind of bored." You can only watch tv for so long, and I needed a break from reading, and I like xbox but I can only play Halo 2 for a little while before I'm ready to stop. I need a productive hobby or something. Any suggestions?

Anyway, it's nice to have a break. I'll post some reviews later today (we saw Ocean's Twelve and I just finished reading War Trash) if I feel ambitious. I also finished my Christmas Shopping! Woot! I'm kind of excited. Anyway, we'll see what happens as the day progresses.

No comments: