- Defeating the game Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Finally setting up our iPod shuffle (man that thing holds a lot of music)
- Visiting Target to contemplate the purchase of an inexpensive weight lifting bench
- Applying for a job with the NSA
- Eating a delicious Subway oven-roasted chicken breast sandwich
- Reading two deadly dull articles on the ongoing debates among New Americanists and other literary scholars regarding the novel/romance debate surrounding 19th century literature
- Watching hours 3 and 4 of "24"
- Avoiding getting charged $25 for having glass in my garbage disposal (a milk bottle shattered; I wasn't just trying to grind up some glass) just by being friendly with the maintenance guys.
And that's how I spent my last weekday holiday until Spring Break.