Friday, January 20, 2006

I guess my problems aren't that bad.

By the way, a favorite link of mine in the title this week. Don't think I've linked it before, but even if I have, it's worth a second look.

Here's my problem about applying for jobs: I want to hear results right away. I send in my resume, and then I start checking my email like 10 times a day to see if they'll respond. I know that rarely (if ever) do job responses come back that quickly. But the waiting just kills me. I hate the fact that my future is up in the air completely (and probably will be for the next six months). I'm excited for a new job--whatever it may be. I just want to be notified/interviewed/evaluated right away. Is that so much to ask?

By the way, in the near future I think I'll be updating/streamlining this site a bit. I haven't decided what exactly I want to change yet, but I think some changes will be coming, so stay tuned.

Oh, and a bit of advice: "Transporter 2"--one of the dumbest movies ever made. It does have a couple of cool fight scenes, but for the most part it should be locked in a vault in a very deep cave.

No comments: