Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ten minutes to class

Turns out Joe Pantoliano (Joey Pants, for those in the know) has a daughter that goes to Penn State. He's coming in a couple of weeks to do a film showing and discussion for a new film that he's in: "The Amateurs." I'd love to go, but I'm not sure I'd be able to make it. Plus, the movie is about a small town banding together to make an adult film. So, I'm also thinking it's probably one I don't really want to see. Bummer. I like the guy, and opportunities like this never seem to happen around here.

I'm so sleepy right now it's not even funny. I was supposed to get up early and start writing this book review that's due tomorrow (3 pages single spaced--not awful, but I should have started it days ago). Instead I just struggled to move. I think it's the fact that I've been sick lately, but I have not been sleeping well the last few nights. It's like I just toss and turn and toss some more. What do you do when you can't sleep? I often just go in the other room and watch tv for a while. Or I pull out my school books and read for a few minutes. That almost always gets me to sleep.

By the way: "24"? Still awesome.

No comments: