Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Hiatus


Sorry about the lack of posts. The blog is going to go on hiatus for about a month (hopefully less) while we move to Georgia. As soon as I can, I'll get it up and running again, but for now I've got to focus on packing and getting ready for the new school year. But I WILL BE BACK, so don't remove this blog from your list of links.

In the meantime, check out the blog of one of my friends. She and her roommate have recently taken in two adolescent girls in Washington, DC, and they are chronicling their experiences online. It's fascinating stuff, and I admire them for all that they are doing. Plus, they have some great stories. Go back and read from the beginning (they only started in May) -- it's pretty incredible. So keep yourself busy this summer with Raising DC, and check back here for more in late July or early August.

No comments: