Monday, September 03, 2007

LaborShock

I spent most of the weekend dealing with this:



For those not Xbox fans, this may be one of the best games I've ever played. It's spectacular to watch (though the crappy YouTube video linked in the title doesn't look great, but blame that on YouTube, not the game), the art design and decor of this ruined city is fully fleshed out, and the story is one of the most immersive that I've ever played. Definitely worth my $60, and there are few games that make me feel that way.

Other than that, the week continues as normal. Fireants continue to infest our yard (though not our house, thank goodness). Students continue to be both ridiculous and entertaining. Preparation for class continues to be more scant than I would like. I'd forgotten how busy a school year can be, but it is nice to be back.

By the way, I realize I have yet to post new pictures of the house since we redecorated. Look for a before and after post sometime this week or next.

All right. Back to destroying and/or saving a futuristic dystopia. I played enough over the past week that I think I just have an hour or two left. Once more into the breach . . .

No comments: