Tuesday, November 16, 2004

to sleep, perchance to dream

I love Tuesdays. Here it is 8:00 in the morning and I just woke up. No classes, no real responsibilities, just a day to work. Well, today I actually have to go to campus, but usually . . .

I had some strange dreams this morning. I dreamed that I was at school and was attending two different classes. In the first class a woman came in and tried to attack one of my class mates because she said the classmate owed her $100,000 for work she had done. I took her outside and talked some sense into her, and then she drove away on a Segway scooter (you know, those things that supposedly you can't fall off of that look really silly) while she cussed me out. Her scooter had training wheels though, so it looked pretty odd.

Then I went to another class. I was almost late and everybody else was already there and all the students were naked and standing at lab tables. I groaned and said "Oh man, I don't want to be naked again today" like it was some kind of typical occurance or something. So I went to the back of the room and watched people fall and jump ungracefully down a flight of stairs.

I have no idea what that dream was all about.

No comments: