Wednesday, December 22, 2004

to do lists

I've realized that I'm much more productive when I have a to do list. Even during vacations, when I'm not super busy, they help me from frittering away the day. Here was my to do list today:
  • Read scriptures
  • Make the bed
  • Watch Sherlock Holmes movie
  • Edit one hour for my old job
  • Edit 5 pages for my dad
  • Write at least a page in my personal history
Now here it is 4:30 and I've done everything on the list, in addition to a few other things! I dig it! It makes me feel so much better about how the day goes. Plus, if I relax and just have fun with Amelia tonight, I don't have to feel guilty. And if I get more done, all the better! So, there's a "be productive" hint for you. Organization, man. That's the key.

Also, just so you know, the Sherlock Holmes movie was pretty crappy. What a waste of time that was!

No comments: