Monday, October 31, 2005

happy halloween

I almost linked to one of those pictures where you stare at for a minute and then some freaky face pops up to scare you. Then I realized I hate those things and they're stupid, so I decided not to. The link I did use is much better. Here's a list of who sings what.

No big plans this year for Halloween. Because we live in the State College ghetto (as my wife says, the town is small enough that the ghetto is only one apartment complex; it just happens to be the one we live in) we're not anticipating any trick-or-treaters, which is kind of a bummer. Last year we did the whole shebang and bought candy and everything. Then no one showed up. So we had planned on just hanging out and watching a scary movie or something. Some friends invited us over to do the same at their house, so I guess that's what we'll do.

By the way, if you haven't been watching it, start watching "Arrested Development." For my money it's the funniest show on television. We just finished watching Season Two on DVD. The show recently made the "Worst Shows for Families" list, and perhaps that's true, but I also think that anyone under 14 isn't going to get a lot of the jokes anyway. It's one of the few shows that makes me laugh out loud consistently, and that's worth something to me (Buster's "I'm a monster!" freak out gets me every time). Anyway, buy it, watch it, enjoy it.

More to post later.

No comments: