Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Our New Year's celebration was pretty lame this year. We had a couple friends over and watched the ball drop, but that's about it. We had some laughs, so I guess that's good. I think we need some kind of fun New Year's tradition. I guess we'll start it in 364 days.

Well, Zimm already beat me to this, but without further ado, some resolutions that I hope to report on over the course of the next year:
  • Drop a size in clothing, both shirts and pants
  • Write a significant portion of a draft of a novel and send to at least 3 people for feedback
  • Finish painting all rooms in the house
  • Pave a section of the back yard for BBQ-ing
  • Stick to the budget
  • Blog regularly
I'm sure there are more, but I don't want to go overboard. Have a great year!

No comments: