Monday, March 31, 2008

Rock Chalk

It was closer than I would have liked, but how about this?


We stopped breathing for about two minutes last night, but the Jayhawks were able to pull it off and are finally back where they belong: in the Final Four. No matter what happens now, that's something. Of course, I will be back in front of the TV Saturday night to watch the game against North Carolina. It should be a good game, and I know Jayhawk fans are motivated for a win against Roy Williams. Keep it up, 'Hawks!

Speaking of things that rock, Amelia and I were motivated by Zimm's visit (there will be a post on that coming later this week) to go buy Guitar Hero III. Now we have two guitars, so we can play together. Our band, Sick Puppy, is pretty . . . well, sick. I usually play lead guitar and Amelia plays bass. We're basically awesome.

In fact, I'm looking forward to more guitar heroics in the very near future (like an hour) which means I should go be productive for a little while. Lessons aren't going to plan themselves, though I really wish they would . . .

No comments: