Saturday, February 07, 2009

Scraps and Pieces

Fact: Chuck Norris is the second picture when you google image search the word "random."

Proof the Rating System is Broken: Slumdog Millionaire, in which a boy overcomes adversity to try and connect with the love of his life--rated R. Taken--in which Liam Neeson promises to hunt down and murder the people who kidnapped his daughter (and then proceeds to do so)--rated PG13. Seriously people.

Hey Craigs List scammers: Quit emailing me about my entertainment center! I keep getting excited that someone wants to buy it only to be disappointed when you promise to send me a check if I send you all my personal contact information.

A Tale of Two Cities: Slow going to read. Slower going to teach.

New Stereo System: Since the tv and the entertainment center haven't arrived yet, I haven't set it up, so I have a box the size of a midget casket sitting in my front room. Now that's style.

Listen, Winter: If you're going to be this cold randomly, at least have the decency to snow and give me a day off of work! I shouldn't be scraping my windshield when I live 30 miles north of Florida.

Tax Season: I'm afraid. I don't mind taxes being taken out of my paycheck, but I hate having to pay a lump sum in April.

Gakuseitachi: I wish I could inject you with the knowledge, maturity, and judgment that I want you to have. I guess I can't, but man sometimes I wish I knew you as adults so that we could interact on a more real level. Well, at the very least maybe I'm some sort of good influence. I hope so, anyway.

Scott Pilgrim: So funny! And yet random!

Blogging: Probably shouldn't be done at 12:50 a.m., seeing as how I post random information that no one cares about, rather than anything worthwhile. Ah well, better luck next time.

No comments: